SIA “RTI Design” is the official SAINT-GOBAIN ADFORS SZ, s.r.o. Distributor of GlasGrid geosynthetic materials manufactured in the Baltic States.
ADFOR GlasGrid asphalt geogrids have been used in the world’s largest airports and major highways as well as in the world’s major city centers over the past 30 years and have proven to be high quality and reliable materials that significantly increase overall road life and reduce long-term maintenance and infrastructure costs. .
ADFOR GlasGrid asphalt geogrids stand out for their uniqueness, high quality as well as the use of experience, theory and practice in the development of this product.
What makes ADFOR asphalt geogrids different from others?
The main difference is the patented grid coating as well as the remarkably high strength and low elongation.
Thanks to these differences, ADFOR GlasGrid asphalt geogrids provide:
- Faster and easier application during construction;
- Higher quality, as the grid adheres much more effectively to the existing pavement;
- Reduced grid deformation during installation;
- Due to the small elongation, the grille does not rot during installation, no cutting or other adjustments are required;
- Much better adhesion between the grid and the asphalt, which ensures increased adhesion of the asphalt layers between which the grid is laid;
- High strength ensures the ability to withstand large and even very large loads without losing its functionality.
- The very small elongation ensures that the top layer of asphalt will not be able to “leak” compared to the bottom, which can cause significant defects.
The ADFOR asphalt geogrids contains the following products:
- ADFOR GlasGrid GG
- ADFOR GlasGrid TF
- ADFOR GlasGrid CG
- ADFOR GlasGrid CGL
- ADFOR GlasGrid PG
- ADFOR GlasGrid PM
- ADFOR GlasGrid GP
- ADFOR GlasGrid IM
To learn more about ADFOR GlasGrid products, please contact us or visit www.glasgrid.com/eu or install the GlasGrid application on your smartphone.